You have any questions?
Or want us to call you?
By using our online form your questions and requests will be forwarded to the responsible contact person.
...to the form
Highly versatile under extreme conditions
Wet scrubbers are used in metalworking, in foundries, in the construction industry, in the mineral processing industry; everywhere, where difficult dusts have to be extracted. Our wet scrubbers perform very well under extreme conditions: if dust is sticky or very moist; if hybrid mixtures occur; if dust contains a lot of sparks; if vapours and mists have to be cleaned of solid particles. Also, if materials are processed where there is a risk of explosion, but fabric filter plants cannot and may not be used. A prerequisite is, however, that the solid particles can be wetted. If the requirements of the clean gas are high, the use of wet scrubbers is somewhat restricted.
Venti Oelde manufactures wet scrubbers for flow volumes from 1,000 m³ to 50,000 m³ per hour.
As standard, we equip our round wet scrubbers with three different systems to discharge sludge. We can, however, also design special solutions
More detailed information about wet scrubbers
- Exhaust, filter and convey absaug-entst-foerd-en.pdf
- Dedicated solutions for the printing and paper industries drupa-en.pdf
- Specialized solutions for the recycling industry recycling-16-en_01.pdf
- Specialized solutions for the iron and steel, metal-working and processing industries metall-2015-en_01.pdf
- Wet scrubbers nassentstaub-15-en.pdf